OwntGaming
Hello there!

I would like to take this minute to welcome you to the Home of OwntGaming.

We are not a clan. Rather a community of gamers, striving to make the most awesome mods and make the most out of valued gaming time.

There are no official tags, No clan hoops to jump through.
Come and go as you please!

Happy Fragging!

-Management Smile
OwntGaming
Hello there!

I would like to take this minute to welcome you to the Home of OwntGaming.

We are not a clan. Rather a community of gamers, striving to make the most awesome mods and make the most out of valued gaming time.

There are no official tags, No clan hoops to jump through.
Come and go as you please!

Happy Fragging!

-Management Smile
OwntGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OwntGaming

The Ownt Gaming Group

Homemod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines Home10Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hypocrite

mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines Empty
PostSubject: mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines   mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 4:08 am

y'know, the v + (1-3) + (1-7) thing, like "Follow Me!". would be fun to have a collection of things very usable during play.

i was thinking a few remarks about unique shots: good shot, lucky shot, funny shot; several levels of "lol", like heh - lol - hahah - lmao/rofl; some wtf ones both confused and angry; some accusatory ones like camper or noob or nade whore; some hello/goodbyes, etc etc etc
also would be kinda neat if they were lines from movies, and maybe if several lines could be put to one phrase so it changes up. i dunno. dork spaghetti>vixen wall.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines   mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:35 am

That's actually not as far fetched as it sounds. One or more of my mods already have something similar implemented.
Back to top Go down
hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines   mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:29 pm

yeah, I was thinking I'd probably come across it before but I wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines   mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod idea: custom "Quick Message" lines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OwntGaming :: Main :: Questions or Comments-
Jump to: